ClearEvent subscription plans provide access to the great features in ClearEvent's event management system. Most ClearEvent subscription plans allow you to choose monthly billing or annual billing. For example, ClearEvent's plans are both available in monthly and annual versions.
So what is the difference between a monthly subscription and the annual subscription for the same plan?
Monthly Subscriptions - A great way to start!
Monthly subscriptions are a great way to start using ClearEvent. They are a very affordable way to become familiar with the ClearEvent system. There are no contracts and the monthly subscription fees are very budget friendly.
Save money with an Annual Subscription
Once familiar with ClearEvent, many subscribers upgrade their monthly plan to an Annual plan. Each Upgrading your monthly plan to annual provides an instant saving of 17%! ClearEvent Annual plans give you all the power of your subscription but the price is 17% less than paying monthly for the same plan.
Consider upgrading to your subscription to Annual. It's our way of saying thank you for being one of our many great customers!
How do I upgrade my Monthly Subscription to Annual?
Upgrading your monthly subscription to annual couldn't be simpler. It only takes a few minutes. Follow these simple steps:
- Log in to ClearEvent and open the Event Manager for the event you wish to upgrade.
- Navigate to the Billing Tab in Event Setup. This option is only available to Event Owners.
- The Billing Tab will indicate your current plan.
- At the top of the page, make sure to select Yearly Plans. The available yearly plans will be displayed.
- Verify your payment details are correct and update your payment card details if needed. Payment details are found under the available plans.
- Click the Upgrade to Plan Name button in the yearly plan you have selected. This takes you to the checkout page.
- Optional: At the checkout page, make sure to enter your coupon code if you have one.
- Lastly, click the Upgrade button and your plan will be upgraded!
If you have upgraded to a higher plan than your original plan, (for example upgrading from a monthly plan to the next level higher annual plan) the additional capabilities of your new plan are instantly available to you and your team.