To access personal information in the ClearEvent system, you'll need to sign in using your ClearEvent Account. If you have forgotten your password and can't sign in, you can reset your password by following the steps below.
How to reset a forgotten password:
- To reset a forgotten your password, go to app.clearevent.com.
- Click the “Forgot Password” link on the sign in screen.
- Enter the email address that is associated with your ClearEvent Account. If you don't remember which email you used to register for the event, you'll need to contact ClearEvent Technical Support.
- Check your email inbox for an email titled "ClearEvent password reset".
- Open the email and click the embedded link to reset your password.
NOTE: If you don't receive an email, please check your Junk and/or Promotions folders first before contacting ClearEvent Support.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to change your password (read our password guidelines to make sure you create a strong password).
If you are still having trouble, please contact ClearEvent Technical Support for assistance and we'll help you get signed in.
If you have entered too many invalid passwords, your account will be temporarily locked for up to 10 minutes. If this is the case, after 10 minutes your password will be automatically unlocked and you can try again. During this window, you won't be able to reset your password or use the forgot password feature.