Add attachments to any message to easily share important documents or files with event attendees. Attachments are included with messages posted on your Event Portal as well as any message that is emailed to recipients.
Adding File Attachments
- Open the Event Manager App > Messages section and Edit an existing Message or add a new Message.
- In the Attachments area, click the Attach File button to display the file chooser window.
- Browse to the desired files on your device and select a file to attach.
File Attachment Limitations
The following limitations apply to file attachments:
- Each message can contain a maximum of five file attachments
- Attached files cannot be larger than 30MB in total
- Only files of these types can be upload: .csv, .doc, .docx, .gif, .jpeg, .jpg, .pdf, .png, .txt, .xls, .xlsx.
Removing File Attachments
To remove a file attachment from a message, click on the garbage can icon
Downloading File Attachments
Once your message is Published and viewed on the Event Portal, the attachments are available to be viewed and/or downloaded.
Emailing File Attachments
Secure download links will be included in the email message to allow the message recipient to access the file attachments.