The ClearEvent Event Manager App allows rich-text formatting for certain text fields within the system. This allows you to apply formatting to text you wish displayed in your Event Portal App.
A Note About Formatting Text
Generally, we recommend you format text sparingly. Overuse of formatting can make text hard to read or can interfere with how the information is presented within the Event Manager App and Event Portal.
Fields That Support Formatting
Not all fields support rich text formatting. At this time, formatting is limited to the following fields:
- Event Setup fields: Summary, Description, Closed Message Text
- Form fields: Description, Approval/Declined Message, Confirmation Message, Additional Details, Refund Policy, Fee Instruction to buyer, Fee Payment Instructions, Fee Description, Product Instructions, Availability Question
- Job fields: Description, Special Instructions
- Schedule fields: Description
- Sponsors fields: Description
- Message fields: Message Body
Fields in the Event Manager App that support rich text will display the built-in editor above the field:
The editor allows you to do the following formatting on text:
- Set various Headings
- Horizontal line
- Bulleted list
- Numbered list
- Insert link
- Switch to Markdown mode. Learn more here.