You can use ClearEvent to run a single event, or many events. Maybe you have attended an event that used ClearEvent and want to try it out for your own event? If so, that's awesome and we'd love to help!
There are two ways to create a new event in ClearEvent.
Option 1: Visit our website and select a subscription event plan:
Option 2: For existing ClearEvent Account holders, open the My Events list and click the green Create Event button in the My Events list.
Next, you'll be asked to create a new ClearEvent Account (or sign in with an existing one) and to enter some simple event details like:
- Event Name - The name of your event.
- Organization Name - You can assign an organization to help manage multiple events.
- Event Currency - The currency you wish to charge your participants in.
- Event Time Zone - The time zone in which your event will be run.
- Event Start / Event End - The start and end dates of your event.
- reCAPTCHA - Click on the checkbox to continue.
Click the NEXT button. Your event will then be created and the Event Manager App will load and display your Event Dashboard.
You can then use the Event Manager App to setup your event details and start planning your event.
At any time, you can click the My Events link in the left navigation bar to see a list of all the events you are managing or are registered to participate in.