Here you will find the details on each field of the Settings tab. This is found by opening the ClearEvent Event Manager App and going to the Tickets section.
- Reservation Time Limit: The number of minutes to hold a reservation for a ticket buyer before the reservation expires. Consider how much information you are asking of the buyer and make sure you allocate enough time to avoid their reservation from expiring too soon.
- Redirect Action: Determines where ticket buyers are redirected to after they complete their purchase. You can direct them back to your Event Portal where they can find additional event details, or you can redirect them to some other website link or thank you page of your choosing.
- Confirmation Message: The confirmation message will be displayed to the ticket buyer after a successful purchase. It will also be included in the purchase confirmation email the ticket buyer will receive.
- Sale Closed Message: The message to show to ticket buyers when there are no tickets available to order. This message is shown when there are no published tickets, or when no ticket sale start date has been reached.
- Refund Policy: ClearEvent requires events that sell tickets to provide a refund policy. The Refund Policy is shown during checkout and is also included on the receipt that is emailed to the ticket buyer.
- Waiver/Terms: If you need ticket buyers to acknowledge a waiver, your event's terms & conditions or a refund policy, you can include that text here. Ticket buyers must acknowledge any text entered here before they'll be allowed to purchase their tickets.
- Contact Email: Enter a contact email to allow ticket buyers to contact your event team with questions. Enter a single email address as the contact point for all ticket sales.
- Send Notification?: Indicates if a notification email should be sent to the event contact specified above whenever a ticket order is received.
- Social Sharing: Show social media sharing buttons after successful ticket purchase.