The Registration section is the place where you manage all things related to event registration.
Common activities that you can complete in the Registration section include:
- Monitoring registration progress.
- Creating and publishing custom registration forms to accept event registrations & gather registrant details.
- Reviewing/approving received registrations.
- Editing registrant details.
- Issuing registration refunds.
There are five main tabs in the Registrants section:
Get Started tab
If you're new to registration, the Get Started tab offers useful articles to help you to get your event registration up and running in no time!
The Overview tab provides a summary of registration process and trends.
Registrant Status widget
This area shows status details for each registrant type. You can quickly see registrant counts, targets, and registration capacity for each registrant type.
Need Approval widget
Shows the current number of registrations requiring manual approval. Clicking this button takes you to the Registrants tab and displays only those registrations that require approval.
Shows the total number of registrations for the event. Clicking this takes you to the Registrants tab showing a list of all Approved registrants.
Shows the number of canceled registration. Click this widget to see a filtered list of canceled registrations.
Approved Registrants (Past 30 Days) widget
Shows a chart of approved registrants over the last 30 days providing trend information about how your registrations are progressing.
The Forms tab is where you create and manage the registration forms that are used to register event attendees for your event. You can create registration forms to register individual participants like delegates, speakers, volunteers, competitors, VIPs, media, vendors, and even sponsors!
- Create new registration forms to register any type of attendee (e.g. speakers, volunteers/staff, competitors, VIPs, media, vendors, sponsors, and many more). Use separate registration forms for each registrant type to later allow you to send targeted communications.
- Add custom fields to your registration forms to collect the registrant information you care about.
- Edit or copy existing registration forms.
- Adjust the display order of the registration forms shown on your Event Portal.
- Quickly view the status of your registration forms to see which forms are published and open to accept registrations.
- Charge a registration fee to attend for your event.
- Add products to your registration forms to sell registration add-ons like event swag, parking passes, and much more.
- Set up automatic or manual approval rules for your registrations.
- Configure your registration forms to collect availability information from registrants to make job assignments easier.
- Set notification preferences when registrants sign up for your event.
The Registrants tab displays a list of all registrations received by your event. Whenever a a registration form is filled-in and submitted by a registrant, a new registration will appear in this list.
- Browse the list of event registrations to see who is registered to attend your event.
- Approve or Decline event registrations to change the status of the selected registration.
- When on-site, Check-In registrants to track attendance.
- Sort and filter to see only the types of registrants you care about:
Show - determines which registrations are included in the list.
Sort by - choose how the registrations are sorted.
Search - find registrations that match the search criteria.
- View payment and refund summary info for a registration.
- Edit a registration.
- Export registration data.
The Worksheet tab provides a spreadsheet-like read-only grid that displays all registrant data (including registration answers) for a selected registrant type. Advanced sorting, filtering and column re-ordering allows you to build optimized views of your registration data.
- Build customized views (by registrant type) to filter or sort registration data using answers provided by the registrant.
Click here to learn more about the Worksheets tab.