The Sponsors section is where you manage one or more sponsors. Use this section to promote your sponsors by adding sponsor logos and banner ads to your event portal.
To view the Sponsors section, event team members will need to be added to at least one of the following roles:
- Event Owner
- Event Administrator
- Sponsors Manager
Creating new Sponsors
From the Sponsors section, use the + Sponsors button to create a new sponsor. When a new sponsor is created, various fields are set and the sponsor is saved for you. The Sponsor Status will be set to Not Published by default. To have the sponsor show up in banners, the logo slider and/or the Sponsor Page each sponsor needs to be Published. This is easily done by changing the Publish field to Yes on the Sponsor > General tab.
How to fill in your Sponsor details
From the General tab, you can input your Sponsor details by filling out the fields presented.
- Change the required field for Sponsor Name.
- Fill in optional fields such as Description, Sponsor Logo and Logo Alt(alternative) Text for the logo to help improve accessibility for some guests who use assistive technologies including screen readers to read the logo text.
- Include a sponsor Website if available.
- A Special Offer from the sponsor can also be setup to include the Offer Text and Offer Link. This will show up from the Sponsors Page on the Event Portal.
From the Banner tab, you can input any banner ad details for the current sponsor. These banner images show up on various pages of the Event Portal at the top of the page as shown in blue:
- Upload Desktop/tablet banner image. Note the recommended size is 728 x 90 pixels (width x height) in JPEG, GIF, or PNG formats.
- Upload Mobile banner image. Note the recommended size is 300 x 90 pixels (width x height) in JPEG, GIF, or PNG formats.
- Banner Link is used to specify if a guest clicks on the banner where will it go.
- Banner Alt(alternative) Text is used to help improve accessibility for some guests who use assistive technologies including screen readers to read the banner text.
- Impressions is used to configure how often will the banner be shown relative to other banners. When banner images are provided for multiple sponsors, this sponsor banner will be displayed based on the number of banner impressions specified, relative to the total number of banner impressions for all other published sponsors that have banner images provided. If a banner image is provided, but no banner impression value is set for a published sponsor, the banner will be displayed randomly.
Contac Info tab
From the Contact Info tab, you can input any optional sponsor contact details. These details will show up on the sponsor details page of the Event Portal .
- Include Sponsor Contact, Email, Phone and Address.
Social Links tab
From the Social Links tab, you can input any optional sponsor social link details. These details will show up on the sponsor details page of the Event Portal.
- Include sponsor links to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and a Blog address.
From the Notes tab, you can input any optional sponsor private notes. These details will only show up on on this tab for the event admin team to view. You'll also find the created and updated date for this sponsor.