To offer mobile registration or ticket holder check-in for your event, you'll need to be able to meet the following minimum requirements:
You must be able to provide one or more devices that meet the following criteria:
- iOS 9.0 or later (iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch).
- Android 4.4 or later.
- We recommend upgrading your devices to the latest iOS or Android versions.
Depending on the number of expected check-in locations and check-in staffing requirements for your event, you'll need to choose an appropriate event subscription plan that allows enough Event Managers for each check-in location.
- Your subscription plan must allow enough Event Managers for each check-in staff member & device you. For example, if you will have 6 check-in locations, each with one event staff member using the Mobile Check-In App, you should choose the PREMIUM plan, which allows unlimited Event Managers.
If you have further questions regarding licensing, please chat with us.
- Available and stable Wi-Fi access with Internet connectivity in all check-in locations.
- Access to power outlets to charge devices. While this is not strictly required, it is highly recommended if your check-in window is large or you expect your devices may not be fully charged. The average battery life fora device being used to scan registrations and tickets is roughly 4-6 hours.
The physical environment for each check-in location you set up to scan registrations & tickets should be:
- Well lit.
- Protected from the elements (if the device will be used outdoors you will want to protect from bright sunlight, rain, snow, etc).
- Have sufficient space to hold approximately 30% of your expected attendees comfortably.
- If Social Distancing measures are needed for your event, be sure there is enough space to allow guests to keep their distance from each other.